If you feel equal parts like an achiever and a procrastinator, you’re not alone.
You are doing well…
- You are successful in your career. You chose what you wanted to do, and you persevered until you got to where you are today.
- You care about building a career with lasting impact.
- You know you’re smart and things come easily for you. In fact, you get things done faster and better than many of the people around you (but you don’t say that out loud because it sounds arrogant).
But at the same time:
- You worry that you are not living up to your potential. Yes, you worked hard to get here – but you worry that you have never performed at 100% (you never had to, you got good results anyway).
- Sometimes, work just feels hard. You stare at your screen and don’t understand why you can’t get yourself to work (especially when many of your projects are meaningful to you).
- You are always trying to optimize yourself and your time management. But the habits you try never stick for long, and you’re starting to wonder if change is possible.
- Sometimes you get stuck and procrastinate all day, getting lost on the internet and berating yourself for it. You worry that you’re lazy – you have got so much potential, why do you struggle so much to put in the work to realize it?
If this is you, let me assure you that you are not alone. You are not lazy, it’s not your personality. Listen, I know how frustrating it is to gather all your hope try to commit to a new time-management system only to find nothing ever sticks. You’re fed up with gurus preaching their best-selling strategies – you don’t need more theory, you need to find a time-management system you actually use and like.
And that’s what no one ever teaches you. Introducing…
Your Custom Productivity System
An in-depth coaching experience for leaders and entrepreneurs who want to build lasting habits to optimize their performance automate progress on their goals.